Ralitsa Tihova has significant experience in legal representation in civil, commercial and labor matters. As a leading lawyer, she has litigated in more than 300 cases before the civil and administrative courts in the country. She has participated in the preparation of legal analyzes of large corporate clients, including banks and energy companies, had a leading role in trade negotiations and performed full cooperation on corporate issues of company law.
Additionally she provides legal assistance in relation to competition law and consumer protection, trademark protection and copyright. She also provides procedural representation in the field of civil, commercial and administrative law.
Ralitsa is a vital part and responsible member of PM&P energy law team. Thanks to her experience in various projects, she has been involved in the preparation of legal analyzes in relation to the establishment of conventional power plants and those from renewable energy sources. Ralitsa contributes with legal expertise to companies and non-government organizations, including the Bulgarian Photovoltaic Association, the Bulgarian Solar Association, Bulgarian Wind Energy Association and the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. She is part of the PM&P team, which advises the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry on energy issues, and plays an active role in the conduct and/or formation of positions by the Energy and Natural Resources Working Groups of AmCham and the German-Bulgarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce to improved thinking and action to promote change.
Ralitsa Tihova has participated in projects, involving providing of complex legal services, including the field of corporate law, real estate transactions, legal analyzes as a step in the acquisition of number of green energy projects among which are: Soventix GmbH, Solar Project и Solar Vision OOD, Solar Projects EAD, Mega Solar, Innovative Wind Concepts, EnergiMidt Renewables A/S, Denmark with regard to the acquisition and development of renewable energy projects in Bulgaria, preparation of agreements and other legal documents regarding the construction of a renewable power plant for Polis Construction, the wind energy projects in Bulgaria of XEMS (the largest investor in Bulgaria in the sector of wind energy), Graess Solar Technik GmbH, Innimmo Investments EOOD.
- Competition between balancing products may lead to a drop in electricity prices, Ralitsa Tihova, PMP Legal News, 2019
- Possibilities available to businesses hiring foreign nationals in Bulgaria, in co-authorship with Maria Pashalieva, PMP Legal News, 2019
- „Balancing market in Bulgaria“ – published in the business newspaper “Capital” and the international bill “New Balkan Magazine”
- Monthly participation in the specific energy groups of American Chamber of Commerce and German-Bulgarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Master Class Project Management by MDV Professional Education BPP, 2018
- Certificate – „Changes in the Administrative Procedural Code“, 29.11.2018
- Certificate of attendance in a course under the Civil Procedure Code – 6-8.10.2018
- Participation in a project „Storytelling” – Fabrika 360 – 20.10.2016
- Participation in the project „Litigation under the Civil Procedure Code“ - 26.09.2014
- Certificate of attendance – Medical Malpractice - The Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA) 26.06.2014 – 28.06.2014
- „Investing Across Borders Project in Bulgaria“ - part of Doing Business 2012, a Publication of the World Bank and the International Finance Corporation
- Certificate – „Best ethical practices and compliance training“, organized by First Law International
- Participation in the project „Labour rights as human rights” – Cross-border launch course of the European union’s Justice Programme, Warsaw, Poland