Statement by the Senior Partner Mr. Vladimir Penkov
I am delighted to welcome you to Penkov, Markov & Partners’ web site. I hope that you will find it useful for learning more about the firm, our lawyers, our professional values and what makes Penkov, Markov & Partners stand apart from the other Bulgarian law firms.
For us, our people are our most important asset. Our success depends on their knowledge, skills and dedication. Therefore, we are always ready to welcome aboard new lawyers, who could contribute with their education, experience and creativeness to the strength of our team. The confidence in the Firm depends directly on our lawyers, on what we do for them and what they are prepared to do for us.
- Efficiency and team-working abilities;
- Professional integrity and loyalty;
- Pro-activeness and organizational skills;
- Creativeness and innovativeness on legally challenging issues
- Additional specializations or practical experience in specific practice areas;
- Fluency in English and/or German language. Fluency in French, Spanish or Russian will be an advantage;
- Participation in some of the most visible and important legal projects in the country
- Intensity of legal experience and continuous practical training
- Collegial and teamwork environment
- Opportunities for professional growth within the Firm
- Participation in seminars, conferences and other professional events.
- Opportunities for professional expression through publications in PMP Legal News, the only newsletter of this kind among the Bulgarian law firms, circulated in more than 2,200 copies around the world, as well as access to the national media;
- Competitive salary depending on the applicant’s legal experience
If you think you will be a good addition to our team, please fill out the application form. We kindly ask for your patience for a response from us.
Thank you for your interest in Penkov, Markov & Partners!