Mr Voynov has 15 years of practical experience acting as legal advisor to Bulgarian and foreign corporate clients, public bodies and public undertakings in various legal areas such as Energy, Public Procurement, PPP and Concessions, Infrastructure, Transport, M&A, Project Financing etc.
- Bulgaria is at a crossroads in energy sector development. In co-authorship with Vladimir Penkov, PMP Legal News, issue 41 - 42, 2022
- Recent developments on the free market of electrical energy, Wirtschaftsblatt 2019
- The electrical energy market in Bulgaria – transition from feed-in tariff model to feed-in premium model, Wirtschaftsblatt 2019
- Strategic documents and applicable regulations for the implementation of the new Concessions Act, Wirtschaftsblatt 2018
- Facilitation of the employment of highly qualified citizens of non-EU members, Wirtschaftsblatt 2018